Mint Gold Chip

Mint/Aqua/Turquoise/Sea-foam Green - whatever you want to name these general shades, I love them. They always have been a favourite of mine, especially in the summer months. Nothing complements a tan better after all.
I've posted before about the Barry M Instant Nail Effects when it first hit the shelves, and ever since then I've been keeping my eyes peeled for a gold crackle effect polish, but to no avail. There have been plenty of silver variations, but I'm a gold hardware girl who sticks to her guns.
So, you can imagine how excited I got when I walked into Sephora last week and there, within a few steps of the door, was a gold shimmery crackle effect nail polish. I envisioned it going perfectly with my favourite mint green shade and due to my giddy excitement, I forgot I already own two nails polishes in this colour and went ahead and bought Sephora's own brand in 'teeny bikini'.
The gold beauty in question is Sephora by O.P.I in blasted gold. I realised after I had put the magical pairing to the test this morning that I probably subliminally got the idea from a purse I already owned. Oh, I bought the mint/gold Forever21 ring (pictured) earlier on that same day too.




To add to the mint loving, I finally got to try the Dessert Delights gums in America last week and bought extra packs to bring home too. Mint Choc Chip is one of my favourite ice creams (Dulce de Leche ties!) so this gum is basically perfect.




And finally, while waiting for my images to load up I clocked my brand new Diana on the other side of my room, which I bought on my birthday just before going away. Not hard to guess what colour she is...




Well, close enough.


Click read more to see more images, created by more talented individuals than I in this colour theme...
Read more �

0 comments:

Post a Comment